Monday, September 29, 2008

J. Bennett Fitts at Paul Kopeiking Gallery

Paul Kopeikin is a pretty great photograhy gallery in LA. Currently on view is J. Bennet Fitts' Industrial Landscape[ing] series. Fitts is one of PDN's 2008 selection of 30 emerging photographers to watch. While I personally believe black beats white hands down, this is one to check out.

Luckily, Kopeikin will bless us by following this one up with a showing of Edgar Martins' The Accidental Theorist.

UPDATE: The show is not currently on, but rather is upcoming. I'll let you know when it is on. Thanks to Dale, whop brought this to my attention.


Dale said...

Kopeikin hasn't had a gallery space in many many months. The Fitts' show won't happen until he gets a new space.

Patrice said...

I found your blog through Liz Kuball's recent post. I'm looking forward to the content on here. Glad to see this being started.