Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Anyone need a gig? - Photo LA

My friend Angie sent me this today so sharing the opportunity:

I am sending out this email because we have a part or full time (30-40 hours) position available helping to produce Art and Photo LA.

I am looking for someone who has production experience as well as knowledge of the fine art- photography community within LA.

Some of the responsibilities will include:
  • Production assistance in planning the opening night benefits- including VIP programming
  • Helping to secure food sponsors for the opening night benefits
  • Exhibitor services support- managing requests

I would be very appreciative if you could pass this email on to any friends you have that may be interested.

Also feel free to re-post this on your Facebook profile.

Please contact me for further details or questions.

Please send a cover letter and resume to Angie: media@photola.com

No comments: