Tuesday, September 11, 2012

R.I.P. WCST

Well, I figure it's time to officially put a nail in the coffin of We Can Shoot Too. Over the last 6 months, I've found it increasingly difficult to post to the blog. My job takes up a lot of time and then I've got to make work of my own when not there, so that leaves little time to post. Each post takes quite a bit more time than it should to create and I'm not sure my audience on here ever took off like I'd hoped. I figured there would be a lot of people who would be eager to keep up with photography in LA but I never reached a critical mass on here, even when posting regularly.

I'm going to keep the blog archived here as a source for finding work made here in Los Angeles and by Angelenos that I've featured.  I will continue to post interesting shows, events, and photographers that I see fit on the blog's Facebook page here, which I encourage you to like and follow. It's a lot easier and less time-consuming that way.

I've loved all of the connections that I've made and work I've discovered from We Can Shoot Too.

Please keep in touch.

- Wesley

5 comments:

Shane said...

So sad to hear. I will be sure to follow you on fb. Thanks for all the great posts!

Cheers,
Shane

jannx said...

just found this on my search engine.. all the work you did and left up.. it's appreciated.

cheers, jx

J. Wesley Brown said...

Thanks, guys. Glad you enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

was in photo class looking through some blogs on the teachers site and founf this one so inspiring.. sad to see you are not posting anymore..

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Rest In Peace...
not pieces, dude.
God blessa youse.
be@peace