Monday, September 29, 2008

J. Bennett Fitts at Paul Kopeiking Gallery



Paul Kopeikin is a pretty great photograhy gallery in LA. Currently on view is J. Bennet Fitts' Industrial Landscape[ing] series. Fitts is one of PDN's 2008 selection of 30 emerging photographers to watch. While I personally believe black beats white hands down, this is one to check out.

Luckily, Kopeikin will bless us by following this one up with a showing of Edgar Martins' The Accidental Theorist.


UPDATE: The show is not currently on, but rather is upcoming. I'll let you know when it is on. Thanks to Dale, whop brought this to my attention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kopeikin hasn't had a gallery space in many many months. The Fitts' show won't happen until he gets a new space.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Liz Kuball's recent post. I'm looking forward to the content on here. Glad to see this being started.